Sunday 19 February 2012

Personality Development

 * Do I deserve happiness?
* Am I Socially withdrawn?
* Do I have Anxiety and emotional turmoil?
* Do I lack social skills and self confidence?
* Do I have Eating disorders?
* Do I feel shy / embarrassed when people compliment me?
* Am I obsessed with what other people think of me?
* Do I Self neglect?
* Do I Treat myself badly but NOT others?
* Do I worry whether I have treated others badly?
* Do I trust my own opinion?
* Do I hesitate to take on challenges ?

If so, what can you do?
Following Courses can help YOU.

* Personality Development
* Confidence Building
* Business Etiquette
* Corporate Grooming
* International Etiquette
* Social Etiquette
* Dining Etiquette / Table Manners
* Gentlemen Etiquette
* Ladies Etiquette
* English Voice / Accent
* Dress Code
* Presentation Skills
* Personal Counseling
International Etiquette
* Etiquette related to the specific country.
* Behavior Dress Sense and Mannerisms as per the country.
* Understanding Religious beliefs, food habits, traditions, culture and mentality of        the specific country
* Country specific Business etiquette and communication skills

No comments:

Post a Comment